Mama Sue Goodeaux driver of the Cajun Sling Mega Truck sent us this recipe for her favorite soup! One of the only few women to compete in Mega Truck Racing and she can cook too! Check it out!
Crawfish & Potato Soup
- 2 Large 8oz Cans of Campbells Cream of Potato Soup (Ready to Eat)
- 2 Cans of Yellow Cream Style Corn
- 1 Pint of Half and Half (Use 3/4)
- 2 – 12 oz Bags of Crawfish (Can Use Shrimp as an Alternative)
- 4 Small Red Potatoes
- 1 Cup and 1/2 f McKenzie Blend (Chopped Onions, Peppers, Celery)
- 1 Stick of Butter
Directions: Saute the McKenzie Blend with stick of butter. When tender, add soup, corn, half and half and crawfish (or shrimp)
- Note – DO NOT add water or milk. DO NOT bring to a boil
Wash, cut and boil red potatoes in a seperate pot. Do not peel the potatoes. When tender, but still firm, add to larger pot.
Seasonings Used: Salt & Pepper, Tony’s, Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Celery Powder, Italian Seasoning.
Optional: Could Add a chopped green onion or can of Rotel