Mudding must be country wide. Located in The ORV park is a 4,000 acre sand and mud pit with awesome beach lines. No man made mud pits, just mother natures deepest and thickest.
September 16, Moses Lake, Washington – Sand Scorpions present:
- $2000 Bounty Hole & Pro Team Mud Bogs
- Bounty Hole @12pm – $2000 1st, $750 2nd, $400 3rd, prizes 4th-6th!
- Pro Team Mud Bogs @2pm – $120 per team, 100% payout plus $300 added money!
- Kid foot mud races – $50, Adult foot mud race -$100
- September 16th, @ Moses Lake Mud Flats & Sand Dunes!
Additional 2017 Events
September 2nd – Melody Starkweather Labor Day Race Camp, Small Tire(35″ and smaller) $500 Bounty Hole @ 12pm, Registration and Set up at 10am. Drag Races @ TBD
September 16th – Team Mud Bogs @ 12pm, $1500 Bounty Hole @ 2pm, Registation at 10am
September 30th – Last Chance Mud Flats Run
October 1st – Mud Flats Clean Up @ 9am
October 28th – Halloween Poker Run, BRING YOUR COSTUMES! @ 12pm
November 25th – Annual Thanksgiving Poker Run @ 12pm
December 9th – Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Run @ Airway Deli @ 8am
December 27th – December 31st – Sand Scorpion Firework Stands
****The majority of these events take place in the Moses Lake Mud Flats and Sand Dunes****