Straight out of Florida, Gone Ballistic driver Donald Besnier did not always race a mega truck. Learn more about this truck and guy here!
- Truck Name: Gone Ballistic
- Owner/Driver/Where From: Don Besnier /Apollo Beach Florida
- Years Owned: 4
- Truck Model: 2006 chevy 1500 /trophy truck
- Engine: BBC 588 alcohol injected
- Tires/Lift: BKT 171 cut/ high traction tires
- Awards/Competitions Won: We have won a few race in fl.. in the hill-n-hole and some drag racing
- Favorite Mud Parks/Events: Bubbas Mud Ranch, Slopoke, Redneck Yacht Club, West Palm Beach
- Fun Fact about Your Truck and/or Yourself: When Gone Ballistic shows up its always a good..live action (jerry 1000) get you some!!
- Facebook Page/Twitter Link if Available: Gone Ballistic Pro Mega truck
WD: What got you in to the mud biz? How long have you been at it?
Donald: What got me into the mud business was to do something different. We did drag racing motocross and boats and we’re looking for a new edge
WD: Married? Kids? Are they involved?
Donald: MARRIED. .NO, but the girlfriend Tiffany Ann is by my side to help out. Kids, Yes, my daughter is 10 yrs old and more involved then my boys..
WD: If you could get behind the wheel of any other truck which would it be? A favorite truck besides your own?
Donald: Low life truck Jimmy Kirkland that ford truck moves
WD: What keeps you in the game?
Donald: All the haters
WD: Do you have any rituals or habits prior to a race day?
Donald: We have a good race team that preps the truck and crew that make sure I am safe in race truck
WD: What’s one fun non-mud related fact we might not know about you?
Donald: When we are not racing or in the mud we are out on the boats or doing other family activities
WD: If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?
Donald: We like going out of the country once a year to all the islands like to be in touch with other cultures in atmospheres throughout the world
Sponsors: Bubbas Mud Ranch, Pro Performance Pressure Washing, fti, Cyclone, Induction Solutions, Fiberwerx, h2otto Hydrographics, Eisele’s Automotive Service, Bullet Proof Threads, tiffany Ann, jerry 1000, conger automotive
Donald also gives a special thanks to Jim Daniels with UORA for all the great pictures and videos
Check out Donald and Gone Ballistic
We take no credit in any of the photos used. Hug a Photographer today.