Photo Credit: Luce Del Sole
- I never thought I’d be running a mud bog.
- I met Dusty Rhodes the American Dream in Atlanta once.
- My 1st car was 71 VW Bug.
- I got caught street racing my bug in high school.
- I got my dad’s truck when I turned 16
- When I turned 13 my first job was washing dishes in Zesto. I worked there until I was 16.
- When I was 10 I went to Kansas city Missouri to watch my brother in the world series. He played for the Royals
- Twitty’s junkyard includes, 4 surburbans, 7 blazers bodies, 2 short bad k 10 and three 4 door trucks.
- I had to graduate in summer school.
- I love collecting old porcelain signs.
- My first mud truck was an 82 short bed Chevrolet on 39.5 swampers.
Photo Credit: UORA
Photo Credit: FatBoyz Photography